Last week, Morrison & Foerster’s Life Sciences & Healthcare Group hosted its first program of the year with the firm’s 2022 Life Sciences MOFORUM – Growth, Innovation, and Strategy. We welcomed 100+ participants over the three-day virtual program to hear from leaders from across the biotechnology, digital health, and healthcare ecosystems on what is driving the industry forward and the challenges and opportunities for new innovation across the sector.
Recordings from Day 1 and Day 2 of our program are now available.
Digital Transformation in the Life Sciences
Moderated by: Brigid Bondoc, Of Counsel, FDA Regulatory and Compliance practice
- Melinda Decker, Digital Health Advisor and former Chief Commercial Officer, Mymee
- Chris Bergstrom, President, Amalgam Rx
- Laura Taraboanta, Sr. Manager, Head of Clinical Innovations, Click Therapeutics
- Shaheen Lakhan, Chief Medical Officer, Click Therapeutics
The Future of Drug Discovery and Diagnostics
Moderated by: Matthew Karlyn, Partner, Life Sciences Transactions & Licensing practice
- Scott Carter, Assistant General Counsel, BeiGene
- Michelle Egger, Co-founder & CEO, BIOMILQ
- Daniel Oliver, Co-founder & CEO, Rejuvenate Bio
- William W. Li, M.D., President and Medical Director, The Angiogenesis Foundation